• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      I was hoping someone could help. Firstly all my websites are DMS and all hosted on Flywheel. Recently I have noticed that on my sites including fresh installs with only DMS and a few DMS sections the main wordpress menus are disappearing when I hover them in the dashboard. This looks really flakey and I am not sure why. I have tried disabling the plugins but this does not help me.
      Please see screen grab. Has anyone seen this?
      Thanks, James

• create
      By create
      I have a problem with sub menus with my main nav. I basically have a top-level nav called 'products' and custom sub heading called 'Everyday' with a sub menu from that, but for some reason - its not working.

I can't understand why, it should be seamless *or* is there something within the framework that prevents this?

See the attached screenshots showing how the menu is structured and should be (back-end) and what its doing front end.

Grateful for any pointers
    • PeterBuilt
      By PeterBuilt
      Hi,

I posted two different questions earlier, and I am having a lot of trouble with DMS 2.

Every time I make a change to one page absed on a specific DMS 2-template the rest of my website is affected, some loses all styling, some loses sections.

I am using Polylang for translations. For this I have made a number of custom menus in different languages.

When I try to make the English version use the English menu all the other language pages are set to use the english menu.

This is no good - I am really frustrated.

I am almost sure part of the blame falls on me - I must be doing something wrong.

Can you please help me out - thanks.

PedroDK

• PeterBuilt
      By PeterBuilt
      Hi Pagelines support,

I have a client who wants to have an fairly high number of landing pages, (product pages), each with a separate unique menu.

He wants at least 40-50 of such pages each with a separate menu assigned.

Can that high a number of menus be assigned in DMS 2?

Do you have an idea on how to achieve this?

thank you

best regards

P.

• PeterBuilt
      By PeterBuilt
      Hi DMS 2 forum,

I am trying to understand how the Manage Locations in WordPress works with DMS 2.

I have made custom main menus for three different language versions and I have assigend the proper language versions in the Manage locations section in the WP menu controlpanel.

As I understand the menus should only be shown on the corresponding language versions, (I use Polylang plugin) - even if the menus on the DMS 2 templates are set globally above the Template line - but maybe I'm wrong.

There's no way I can get the proper menu to display on the proper pages.

Whenever I select a specific menu that same menu is displayed globally on the entire website.

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks.

PedroDK