Sign in to follow this  
gideonro

Breadcrumb NavXT section no longer working

gideonro

I am having trouble getting Breadcrumb NavXT to show up on my site. It used to work, but has suddenly stopped working. I have added the section but it is not showing in the drag and drop for my templates. 

One possible cause is that I changed the domain name for my website, but I'm not sure whether I was experiencing this problem before the move. 

I have tried uninstalling both the Breadcrumb NavXT plugin and the section. I've tried turning off NavXT Breadcrumb Links too. 

James B

Hi Gideonro

Maybe its clashing with something else, if you disable any other third party plugins (except the breadcrumb navxt) does that have any effect in the drag and drop or on the front end?

Usually if somethings missing from the drag and drop its either not installed correctly or its due to a plugin conflict somewhere. Both the plugin and the section the latest versions?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

gideonro

They are the latest versions for both the plugin and the section. I just went through and deactivated all my plugins (except Jetpack), then uninstalled the plugin and the section and installed them again, and the Breadcrumb NavXT section is still not showing up in the drag and drop UI. Any other ideas? 

Danny

Hi,

I just installed the section from the store, then installed the Breadcrumb NavXT plugin, I'm using the latest version of the section, plugin, Wordpress and PageLines. When I go to Drag & Drop the section is available to use.

http://cl.ly/image/2Q0Z31070O1U

Therefore, disable all non-PageLines plugins, this includes JetPack.

Also, make sure you don't have it disabled.

http://cl.ly/image/1J2Y1i3u0O13

Please search our forums, before posting!

gideonro

I think that did the trick. Working now. Thanks.