netage

NavXT Breadcrumbs Not Showing

netage    5
netage

Hi,

I have added this section to my header and it is not showing.

I also tried showing them in content but still nothing.

Please help.

Regards,

Cait

Jenny    33
Jenny

Can you add it to a page or post and provide me with the URL of the page/post where it should be displaying?

Also, be sure you have installed the corresponding Wordpress plugin as stated in the instructions at http://www.simplemama.com/navxt-breadcrumbs/

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

netage    5
netage

Oops, sorry.. Didnt see that!

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• gideonro
      By gideonro
      I'm new to PageLines, not all that technical and still getting my feet wet. I just tried installing NavXT Breadcrumbs section, but when I do I get a message saying that the "destination folder already exists". I think I screwed up the installation process by trying to install the NavXT section before installing the Sections plugin (yeah, did I mention I'm still learning??). I already have the NavXT plugin activated.

What's the best way to back myself out of this mess and install the NavXT breadcrumbs section right?

Thanks.

• theTimHunter
      By theTimHunter
      I am attempting to use the NavXT breadcrumbs feature, but to no avail. I have used it successfully in the past, but now I can't seem to get it working. Essentially I want it on all pages, but home.

test.discoveryoutsourcing.com

Thanks!

Tim