Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Search Box Hide on Static Pages Show on Blog & Post Pages

2 posts in this topic

How can I hide the search box on static pages but display it at the top of my sidebar on blog page & post pages?

H Bartok,

If you wish to control how widget display i.e. on specific pages or posts etc...

Then I recommend you install the plugin Widget Logic, it allows you to display/hide widgets on a per page/post basis.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Search Box in Mobile Menu
      By JawDesigns+
      Hi to all,
      Is the only way to remove the search box in the mobile menu is to use CSS (see attached image)? Something like 'display: none' for example? Please see the image attached to see the search box. I have disabled the option for the NavBar but I expected this would also remove it from the mobile menu as well...
      My site is:
      Kind regards,
    • Adding in a Search Box
      By mgtidwell
      I'm trying to add a search box to the footer of my website, but I'm having a hard time for multiple reasons. 
      I used a code from wordpress to call it:
      <form role="search" method="get" id="searchform" action="<?php echo home_url( '/' ); ?>">
      <div><label class="screen-reader-text" for="s">Search for:</label>
      <input type="text" value="" name="s" id="s" />
      <input type="submit" id="searchsubmit" value="Search" />
      But I dont think that I did the right thing. It's messing up the list that I have it within...and I dont know where to point the search to.
      The web address is:'s on maintenance mode, so the login is admin/blue22. 
    • Mobile Nav Menu Search Box?
      By evscicats+
      I have not been able to find where I can turn on a search box for the mobile version of the nav menu.  It's available on the desktop view but not when viewed on my iPhone.  Is that not an option?  On my framework site I have a search box in both views but I don't seem to have one when using DMS.  
      Here's my site -
      Thanks for any help you can lend.
    • How do I add the search box back to the BrandNav
      By relyon
      I'm designing (not so much a coder!) a site for a client that requires the BrandNav instead of the NavBar. When I switched to the BrandNav, the search box went away, but I still need that functionality. How would I get a search box at the end of my BrandNav?
    • Search box not working
      By jenmansfield
      Our search box hasn't been working since we launched the site 6 months ago and I can't figure out how to fix it. is the search box on the top right corner able to be fixed somewhere in the code? If not, can it be removed?
      You can see the box here: