is it possible to show the content of the post in the accordion (I'm using post mode for decker). So for example can i override the sections.php in my child theme because you use the_excerpt function? I don't wan't to change the core files of the decker :)
i want to create the content of my site multilingual and I'm using WPML for it (German, English). But WPML can't find the text or title of the inserted decker items.
Is there a way how i can translate the text of the decker items?
thx for help
Whenever I update Decker to v. 1.3. When I go back up to my site I get an error that the number of slides do not match the number images. I deleted all the slides and recreated them. If I create one slide it works great but anything more than one I get the above error message. Any help would be appreciated. I have reverted back to a previous version for now.
Is there a documentation for Decker, however minimum it is (even if it's to say that the following are not yet possible)?
1) How to customize the color of the tabs (menu and content, text and background)
2) How to customize the shape and color Decker's box shadow (including how to remove it)
3) Recommended image size (I've worked that out manually and it would make it easier if you could announce that upfront)
4) How to specify which tab should open first (right now it's always the one a the top)
5) Explain how to put the tabs on the left and the image on the right. In my installation the "flipt the layout" option does nothing I am aware of.
If not, could you make it easy on us mortals and tell us which files to play with?
With the above Decker would be shining. As it is it's OK.
Is there a way I can still use 1.2, but with 8 tabs?