Sign in to follow this  
franckhelin

How to link display a different content... ?

franckhelin
I use the part 'Wrap' to broadcast advertising images (books, film, etc.). I used the QuickSlide, which is very convenient because I can put links on the images. I am looking for a way to advertise different depending on the class or the displayed page. Unfortunately, you can not use the Widget Logic QuickSlide. How can I do ?

Is there a plugin with the ability to put a link on each image?

Thank you.

franckhelin

No, it is impossible to put the Feature in Wrap !

Rob

Hi Franck,

If I understand you, the goal is to place advertising on the site that rotates or slides? If that's true, you'll want to make sure you're using an ad rotator plugin or, an ad server program such as OpenX, which allows the ads to be tracked.  Sliders don't help much with ad tracking, and could potentially cause you to lose money. 

OpenX would provide you with a snippet of code that contains all your ad rotations (changes). You'd place a sidebar or content box into the template where you desire it, then, in a text widget, you add the OpenX code.

There are also ad rotator plugins at WordPress.org.

Please let me know if this helps!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

franckhelin

No, just for my own advertising (jpg, etc.)

franckhelin

Thank you but it will not because the link is for all the banner. I want a different link for each image.

Rob

Franck,

I still believe you need OpenX to serve the ads, create the links and the rotation, then a plugin to display the OpenX code. That's how it's properly done, and I don't know of a slider solution that will work.  Maybe one of my colleagues will have a better suggestion tomorrow.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur