Sign in to follow this  
hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

display problem

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

hey, my site works fine on my mac when I use Firefox. In Safari(5.0.2) it got some display problems. Any links beside the homepage does not display correctly, it adds another small window on the page. The same happens when I look at the site with an Iphone. Here is a link to the site: www.reelfeedback.com thanks, Hans

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

in addition the footer is not displaying correctly either... thanks, Hans

cmunns

Hey Hans, Safari 5.0 looks good to me. (except for the footer, which needs 5 widgets to fill out correctly) The problem is that iframes aren't appearing in FF. What are you using iframes for? ...testing?

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

Hey Adam, thanks for getting back to me. If you check out the link http://www.reelfeedback.com/?page_id=993 you can see three links: About, Recruitment and Contact. Underneath those links you should only be able to see a black section. In Safari I see a small separate window with sliders on them, displaying the Reel Feedback logo. Does this happen to you? As far as iframes, I didnt even know I was using it..Im I able to turn it off somehow? thanks, Hans

cmunns

Yes, that's happening to me in Safari. Do you have any plug-ins installed that might cause iframes to show up? Try deactivating your plug-ins to see if probem persists

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

Hey, I deactivated all plug-ins, didn't help, same still issue.. Hans

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

Hey, I deactivated all plug-ins, didn't help, same still issue.. Hans

bryan-hadaway

Can't see anything right now, there's some splash page blocking everything. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

And other themes don't give you this problem? This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen...

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

hey, thanks for getting back to me. I removed the splash page now so you can take a look at it. Just fyi, it only happens in Safari as far as I know. Not sure if other themes are giving me this problem. Hans

cmunns

Can you contact your hosting provider about possible errors? PageLines themes wouldn't have anything to do with iframes. If we know of any errors we may be able to assist further

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

hey, I uploaded latest version of the Station pro theme(I was using 3.0.7) and chose the 'preview' option AND the iframe issue seem to be gone! I did not activate though. The issue is now that all the pages I ever created appears in the top section. I had created a menu system, is there a way to keep this when updating to latest theme?? thanks, Hans

cmunns

When you update, the menu should still be there, but you will have to reassign it to a location, which is very quick. I'm so confused though about why you were getting that mysterious iframe nonsense! oh well...

hansbrekkesbcglobalnet

thanks for getting back to me Adam. How do you re-assign the menu?? thanks, Hans

bryan-hadaway

In Appearance > Menus from your WordPress admin. Thanks, Bryan