• Similar Content

• Erika
      By Erika
      My sidebar is now showing up below the content, but only on the homepage. 
      I've tried disabling plug-ins individually, checking column width, and <div> tag errors on the page as well as in individual posts that are displayed on my homepage. I don't know exactly when this issue arose, so I don't know what else to try! 
      Here's the page link:
      https://confessionsofacosmetologist.com/
    • Emili
      By Emili+
      HI, I have problems in page Editor to fully use platform 5.
      When I choose a Wordpress content section everything is fine : my post can be clicked.
      MY PROBLEM : When I choose a Platfom 5 section (like Magazine or MagX or Pins ou Loops...) and I click on my posts : nothing happens, it reboots on the home page.
      Can anybody help me please?
    • sophia@wearrose.com
      By [email protected]+
      Hi im using the Journey template and they automatically use a line to separate the sections. I want to remove it. I guess its a border but I cant figure out how to get rid of it for the life of me. HELP?! 

• rosana
      By rosana
      How I can remove date and comment on all posts by postpins?
    • Louis
      By Louis
      The title says it all. I checked out the forum and the last post about this issue was back in 2012 and they suggested adding in the <ul> and <li> to the post's html. That's already there and so I'm sort of stuck. 

And I actually had another question so I'll just post it here. 

Is there any way to increase the height of the excerpts and be able to put a picture underneath the Title so that it shows up in the excerpt? 

and is there a way to delete the revisions of posts? I don't want to take up unnecessary space.

Thank you,

Louis

incase you need my website it is www.gutjourney.com