Sign in to follow this  
ibeehappy2

Contact Form

catrina

Hello, You can try Contact Form 7, which is easy to set up once you have it installed. 1) Go to Plugins > Add New on your Dashboard 2) In the search box, put "Contact Form 7" and when you search, it should be the top result that pops up 3) Click "Install Now" on the left side and once it's installed, click "Activate Plugin" 4) Now that it is apart of the list of plugins, look for it and click on the "Settings" link 5) Customize the contact form the way you want to in the form section (here are the form's help topics if you need any assistance: http://contactform7.com/docs/) 6) Add the code for the contact form (located at the top, which looks like this:

[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]

) by going to the Contact page and pasting it in (below the contact information that's already on your page or above it if you wish) And that's it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ibeehappy2

Thanks, maybe I was not clear, yes, I know how to search and find plugins, and install plugins, and how to install Contact Form 7 and I have CFormsII already installed. I think it came with iBlog Pro? Just not sure how to customize and make it all happen with CFormsII ... do you have a quick step by step for a basic?

cmunns

Well you can go here for more info on options and so forth http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin/ But basically the idea is that you activate the plug-in. Then using the visual editor you click the icon on the right side of your toolbar that will insert a form into your page.

ibeehappy2

Thanks Adam, had already installed and activated the plugin, but looked super complex to implement. I'll look at the link you provided. Thanks.