Sign in to follow this  
zolid

Blog Post option, Can't upload pictures

zolid

When I am in the Add New Post section and try and add a picture, I end up on a blank page. I have tried both ways. With flash uploader and the other. Any suggestions?

catrina

Is the page completely blank? Also, can you try uploading an image again (with both Flash Uploader and the other) to see if it works this time?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cmunns

I've never heard of this problem before. I'm assuming this just recently became a problem? What were you working on recently, any new plug-ins?

zolid

I tried again and it didn't work. When you go into a post and select the upload picture button, instead of it going into the flash mode, regardless how its set up it will only go into the standard mode where it sits in the top left corner. You then go through the upload process, the crounching then you are given the option to 'insert into post' when you select this option it goes to a blank page. This is what's in the link up top: http://www.citygym.com.au/testnew/wp-admin/media-upload.php?type=image&tab=type&post_id=285 Could this have something to do with my host? It's weird cause it works fine in the Pages but not in the Posts.

cmunns

You could check with your host to see if this is a problem or if they see any errors in the error log. Also, it couldn't hurt to check the wordpress forums since this is a wordpress related issue.