https://pehjaproduction.se/webbdesign/ Video is not showing up in Journey section. Why? I have entered this in the settings
I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
I can't work out how to change either.
I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
Any help or advice very much appreciated.
I'm using your plug-in Video Slider. Everytime I enter an end time for the video - hit save and refresh - the plugin crashes. The only to use it again is to deactivate it, delete the affected section and start over.
HI - I've been having problems with MediaBox cropping a Youtube video I am trying to embed. Regardless of the size of the video, the bottom is cropped out. This is also regardless of the "Disable Media Vertical Centering" function and "MediaBox Min Height" settings in MediaBox. I've been using the "Text and Embed HTML" box to embed the video, using a Pagelines shortcode, [pl_video type="youtube" id="KxJlJ7NbYLY"] Any possible ideas as to where I am going wrong? Thanks in advance for the assist! Todd
I'm a bit panicky this evening as I was just making a quick change to the top half of my page when the DMS decided to stop loading up.
The steps I took before refreshing are as follows:
Added in a Masthead
Embedded a YouTube Video into the Video field on the editing panel
Began pulling hair out
After this I went to troubleshoot it and have deactivated all plugins however the problem still persists with all plugins deactivated. I am pretty sure it is a something to do with the Masthead, however not being able to get in and remove that section, makes seeing a solution somewhat rather difficult.
Anyway I shall look forward to hearing your response.
PS. I am running DMS 2
and 21 Plugins all of which I have mentioned in previous posts.