maui00wowi

Featured Branding / Nav Padding

maui00wowi

I'm having trouble adjusting the padding between the featured branding and the nav bar I have selected. I would like the padding between the two reduced, can you please help?

verticalheavenclimbing.com/BZ/

maui00wowi

I have tried several different things that have been listed on other peoples topics that had similar problems but none of them worked at all. 

maui00wowi

I used the brandnav because the classic nav refuses to align right. brandnav seems to have more pading, even with the classic though its a bit too much which makes me think there is pading in both the navigation and featured branding which is making for just too much space.

James B

Hi there,

You'll need to go into the section using a tool like firebug or chrome dev tools to see which containers inside the brandnav are applying the padding and then edit the css live in the browser window until you feel its the correct spacing. You can then copy/paste this back into the custom code box in the framework.

If you've not used this method to find/edit css before, check out http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/custom-css/ which will give you an overview and the tools required to find and amend the code.

http://www.w3schools.com/css/ is a great resource for css if you get stuck with some of the commands you might need.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B