8216az7373

Main Nav Bar Font Size

8216az7373

I looked over the past posts regarding this topic and applied it to my site. However it had no effect. So I thought I would have you take a look at it.

Issue: Im trying to get the top Nav. text to be larger.

Past posts suggest using the following code: ul.main-nav {font-size: 18px;}

Which I did. I also saw another post that had the code: ul.main_nav {font-size: 18px;} ... (it changed the dash to an underline).

I have used this code in other sites and it has worked (they all share the same theme and version - Frameworks 2.4).

The site is: www.engravedwineboxes.com

I included a screen capture of the custom code area of the site.

Thank you,

Scott

post-13427-0-76351100-1362452733_thumb.p

James B

Hi there,

The current site seems like its using the navbar, the code you have placed in the screenshot above is for the classic nav.

You can switch the two nav's over in the header section of the drag and drop, or if you wish to keep the navbar in place you'll need to locate the css for the navbar selector using firebug. Look for the area defined as navline in the html area of the inspector.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

James B

Check out this thread which has the navbar css inside - http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/20011-navbar-font-size/?hl=navline#entry116982

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

8216az7373

That worked. Thank you.