brightonkeller

pagination? previous entries link (page 2) shows blank page

brightonkeller

I have no idea what this means and have tried to do some research, but haven't had any luck

I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that I have recently edited my permalink structure? but I don't know why that would alter my previous entries pages?

site: http://www.brightontheday.com

Danny

Hi,

Disable all non-PageLines plugins, see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't revert to the default permalink structure and see if that resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

brightonkeller

awww that's the best you got????

Danny

Well to be honest I do not believe this is a actually a PageLines issue, but related to Wordpress.

To confirm this, please enable Twenty Ten, Eleven or Twelve as your default theme and see if you still have the Pagination issue, if so then its a Wordpress related issue and you will need to contact their support.

brightonkeller

I went ahead and opened up another question on stackoverflow and this is what one of the guys said, "if you go to your page/2 and refresh you will see your information and the error i get is Failed to load resource which means its not loading one of your stylesheets, which is odd that pagelines wouldnt support that issue"

Could you please try and help? 

Danny

Issue related in PageLines Live chat, issue was related to either Wordpress permalinks structure or server configuration.

Simon

Your friends on stack overflow failed to notice the css url is different on your home page and on the page/2/ page, this is because your pages are cached by cloudflare.

We only support issues if caches/proxies etc are turned off.

Please use whatever cache controls cloudflare use to purge the cache.