Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twin Shot - Playlist

6 posts in this topic

Hi! IN the description for twinshot, it says I can stream a vimeo playlist. 

how do i do this. 

I can't figure this out for the life of me. 

Also - can I have more than 10 videos?

The description says this:

"Add your own custom playlist with videos streaming from YouTube, or Vimeo."

This is referring to add your own videos from Vimeo and YouTube, therefore creating your own playlist. It doesn't mean you can add your own playlist from one of these services.

At present, the max videos you can add is set to 10. You can most likely change this but it will require create a child section and editing the sections core files, something we do not recommend or support.

oh. so ten is the max. 

ok. thanks! 

can someone put that in the description ?

because I bought it without knowing that 10 was the max. 

I've alerted management to this request on your behalf.

Thank you for your feedback we have certainly made a note of this :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Playlist
      By icecast
      any suggestions on changing the layout of the vertical text playlist into a gallery of square images with links to the songs?
    • Twin Shot
      By tecjaseplym
      I have just upgraded to DMS after reading the documentation thinking that Twinshot as mentioned would be perfect for displaying videos.  I cannot find this section/plugin anywhere? Please advise.
    • No Scroll In Twinshot
      By JesseMann
      Any idea? Server configuration? .
    • CSS troubles with Twinshot
      By rud10
      Good Afternoon.
      I am wondering if anyone can help assist me with the TwinShot section I installed on my site - - earlier on (gallery section). At the moment there is a superfluous abundance of space underneath the section. I tried shortening it in Firebug and it seemed to work, but all that was available to copy and paste into the custom CSS area was ' height: 58px;}', which I knew wouldn't work. I tried to use the Firebug information and came up with some alternatives based around:
      #twin-shot .pl-flicklisting-wrap .span4 .mCustomScrollbar _mCS_1 {height: 56px;}
      It doesn't work, and plus also as well too I preempt problems when I want to add further videos, and therefore need the space under the section to fluctuate. Any help would be a Godsend.
      Many thanks.
    • Twin Shot looks different in Chrome and Firefox - no scroll
      By tinsky
      Website URL:
      Framework Version:  V2.4.1 Pro
      WordPress Version: WordPress 3.5.1
      Plugins in Use:  I have deactivated all of them and still no change
      Server/Host:  Certified Hosting.
      Details: I've just started using twin shot and want it to appear on my main page.  Its appearing, but when I use Chrome, the selections of the videos are on the left with no scroll bar so at the moment with only 3 videos, the 3rd one disappears and when I look at in Firefox the selection of videos its at the bottom of the video.   I am using the latest version of chrome and firefox.
      I did have an issue earlier where the javascript seemed to have an issue and i had my hubby check it at his work and he had the same issue.  But this has begun working.  (I think it was a server provider issue for our internet as they use Telstra there too.