elangley

Home page redirects to 404 after restore

elangley    0
elangley

Hello All,

Website URL: hudsongrille.com
Framework Version: 2.4
WordPress Version: 3.5.1
Plugins in Use: A bunch! Is there an easy way to export the list?
Server/Host: AWS/EC2/CentOS
Screenshots:
Details: After restoring from backup (to a new server) The home page redirects to: cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

All other pages work normally.

Where can I start to look at this?

elangley    0
elangley

Resolved. Clearing the cache fixed it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      HI,
      Search function doesn't seem to work. 
      When ever searching for something it redirect to the home page and add the search string to the url.
      For example searching for "cases" it would display https://queue-it.com/?s=cases
      Do you know how to solve that? 
    • kate1000
      By kate1000+
      My site 
      http://kate1000.com is redirecting to moblie.kate1000.com  and nothing shows up!

Pagelines is responsive and I am using the flatten theme.
      its all good until i try to view it on my phone, and then it redirects to a mobile site and nothing shows.
      Can someone help me ? I want a great mobile site, thats why I chose pagelines, so that it would be responsive to 
      differnt ways to view but now its not viewable at all.
      GoDaddy told me it was probably a template issue - and that it was possible htaccess.. I don't want to code that 
      so is there a way this can be easily fixed? a magical button perhaps, burried someplace long forgotten! 

Thank you! Kate
    • koem32
      By koem32
      Hello, 

I recently decided to redirect my site from .co to .org
      As a result I cannot access the DMS editor because that was on the .co site and when I try to enter the editor the page redirects to org which is not editable

Have been undoing the redirect, making changes and redoing the redirect but that is kind of tedious

Is there an easier faster way? Can I perhaps add the .org version of my site to the editor

thanks

• j powers
      By j powers+
      I am wondering what is the best way to set up a redirect.  What I want to do is the following as an example. 

www.mysite.com/webmail
      (if an employee adds webmail on the end of the company URL it will direct them to the Microsoft Office 365 Site to login)

Thanks 
    • projones22
      By projones22
      Hi,

I'm currently optimizing CaseStudyNetwork.com for mobile, and rather than rely on the mobile version of the homepage (that cuts off slider overlays, and resizes the slider to something too small for the impact I'd like it to have), I'd prefer to redirect visitors to a mobile specific version of the homepage I designed (visible here: http://casestudynetwork.com/mobile).

Is there a best practice or a way to redirect the homepage on mobile devices to the mobile homepage through any of the stylesheets, or through PHP? I'm not a PHP expert, and any suggestions would help.

I've also tried the developer version of PluginBuddy Mobile, which has been failing to work with Pagelines Framework. Their tech support has been of no help, so I'd rather see if there is a better option.

Thanks,
      TJ