maui00wowi

header question

maui00wowi

I have a client that would like a different logo in each page. The only way I know how to change it logo is through pagelines>site options>custom logo but that sets it up for the whole site not each page. The client wants each page's logo color to correspond with the page's navigation color.

verticalheavenclimbing/BZ/

post-48651-0-15204500-1362198924_thumb.p

James B

Hi there,

There's a premium section that will allow you to do this, replacing the branding logo on each page with a featured image you set.

Check out - http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/featured-branding/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

maui00wowi

I bought the package, $9.99. I downloaded it then uploaded it to my site and it gave me this:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

How can I get my money back? How can I solve my original problem with out this package?

Simon

Are you using the wordpress plugin installer to install a pagelines section?

maui00wowi

I tried both, I used an FTP at first but it didn't show up then I tried with the wp installer and thats when I got the notice. I also tried the import/export in the pagelines section.

Danny

HI,

Feature Brand is a section and not a plugin, therefore you're unable to install it using the Wordpress plugin installer, as it will fail.

The simplest way to install a section is to do the following:

1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Dashboard > Your Account.

2. Enter your PageLines username and password.

3. If entered correctly, you should receive a message similar to this: "Successfully connected to PageLines...."

4. Once you've received this message, go to PageLines > Store > Section > Top Premium, find your section and click the install button.

The section will be installed and available in Drag and Drop, for you to use.

Please search our forums, before posting!

maui00wowi

thanks for the help!