Sign in to follow this  
denilso

Theme not Loading

denilso    0
denilso

Hello guys,

This may sound weird but there we go.

I had my website - www.inglesnapontadalingua.com - on one hosting provider. Everything was ok; however, all of a sudden, we started having some serious issues. After some chats, no solution was provided and we decided to move the whole website to a new provider. Things are ok now! BUT we realized that Pagelines themes had to be disabled so that the website can be loaded on the new provider. This may sound weird but we cannot find a solution. Actually, the solution found was to install another theme to avoid having the website offline. So, now I'm asking for your help! What may be causing the problem here? All files are ok, AFAIK. Everything was just moved from one provide to another, so there should be no problem related to Pageline theme. Just one more thing here: the only thing the website shows when we have Pagelines is activated is our website logo in the middle of the page. Nothing else shows up! I hope someone come up with a possible solution here.

Thanks. 

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

When you say nothing was showing up did you notice the css was loading on the page or it was just text and the image? When you moved the site did you go through the process of exporting/importing the Pagelines Settings as well as the site content? It could be that you need to set up the page again if not.

If you could take some screen shots of how the site displays when Pagelines is activated we'll be able to take a closer look and hopefully advise on what's happening for you :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

denilso    0
denilso

Hello James, thanks for replying.

We checked everything here and all settings are ok. So, it has to be something else. Anyway, when we activate Pagelines and go to the website the first image below is what we get (the images are not shown - we already know why - the tips and everything else are not on this pic but they're also shown). The funny thing is when we refresh the page. What we see after refreshing is what shows on the second picture below.

PICTURE 01

1.png

PICTURE 02: 

2.png

James B    436
James B

Hi, hmmm interesting, well the first shot seems to be that the framework is loading ok (minus the images), the second shot I've not seen that icon before. It's not part of the framework though. If you could activate the framework on the site I'll try and see what displays this end, or whether we can see in the code where that image is coming from. When you activate the framework, go to pagelines>site options>advanced and check the debug box for me, that might provide us some more information on whats happening.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B