Full page gallery view with thumbnail view at bottom

2 posts in this topic

How can I get a full page gallery view of my photos?

I want to post a gallery in a post, showing max size in the computers window when the gallery opens. Should be a thumbnail view at bottom, or just arrows to move to next photo in that specific gallery. 

Really need help with this one!

I can't make any personal recommendations for a gallery plugin (perhaps other forum members can), but you can search for some here (try searching "full width gallery" to be more specific): http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• IssueM plugin
      By JudithKlinger+
      IssueM is a magazine plugin. It uses 'articles' instead of posts.
      I'm in the process of converting posts to articles.  
      In Edit Article mode, if you click on "View Article" it's perfect. No problems. 
      If you click Preview, it's trying to pull the post where it was copied from. If I delete the post, I get a Page Not Found error. 
      Preview is trying to pull a Post instead of an Article. 
      Not a big deal in the scheme of things, but thought you show know. 
    • WPML plugin
      By Jackey+
      @Andrew @Simon 
      After some extensive web building with WPML I experienced that I needed to do numerous workarounds to prevent my page data to get lost, and really could not dot the i's. I would therefore like to request PageLines to build a WPML plugin for PL5 that will enable all text fields in the PL5 editor to be handled with the string translator in WPML.
      I think that would give PL5 an edge on the international playing field.
    • CSS Hero question
      By janpeeters+
      Hi all,
      I was totally excited to find out about 'CSS Hero' (http://www.csshero.org) I read about it in the compatible plugins section of the PL5 docs (http://www.pagelines.com/resources/compatible-plugins) For me it's a great way to more easily customize my sites because I'm not a CSS pro.
      I'm wondering about one thing though… Does anyone know if using this will result in a heavy penalty on page loading speeds? Would love to start using it but only if it doesn't cost too much in terms of speed.
      Thanks, Jan
    • Future Request
      By hibbsy78+
      One thing I'd really like to see asap is a gallery plugin the same as multigram in DMS. Actually I'd like to see Multigram replicated for instagram feed but also another version for standard media.
      I haven't found a plugin in wordpress that looks as good as this anywhere!
    • Possible Conflict with Yoast SEO
      By dawsonbarber+
      I've been playing with PL5 on a couple of different installations under development and have run into a problem on one installation where the menu appears at the bottom of the page (and the menu is in the header section in the builder).
      In fact everything within 
      <div id="site" class="site-wrap"></div>gets pushed to the bottom of the page.
      I deactivated everything and the menu appeared where it should (at the top). I reactivated one by one and found that the problem returned after reactivating Yoast SEO.