Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

universal sidebar showing twice on posts page

3 posts in this topic

Hello - my universal sidebar loads twice on all individual posts pages but I can't see where I'm going wrong - everything in page layout and page options looks okay - is there a simple error that I could be making in the site set up that would create this problem or could it be due to some kind of clash caused by the custom sidebars I have set up in my child theme?

Any ideas greatly appreciated

many thanks, Jantan

okay - my apologies - please close this one - me being stupid I'm afraid! - Pagelines comes through spotless again - another case of pilot error!

thanks all!

No worries Jantan, thanks for letting us know you managed to resolve :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Feature Slider next to Universal Sidebar
      By kellid
      I'm trying to find the best way to place a feature slider next to a universal sidebar. I've made the slider 70% width and the sidebar would fit but I don't know how to put it next to each other. 
      Aniy help would be appreciated!
    • Horizontal Widget Placement in Universal Sidebar in Header Area
      By rholm
      I've used the universal sidebar in other sites with a single image or text widget without problem.
      On a new site - I'm trying to use three images - each with their own navigation in the universal sidebar.
      However, they stack vertically - when I want them to stack horizontally.
      I've tried putting all three in one widget and now split them into three text widgets with html and no difference other than now they stack on top of each other.
      I've tried using Firefox/firebug to change the CSS and nothing I try helps.
      Am I missing something in the CSS or is this not possible with this sidebar?
      I thought I'd ask the experts before I go completely crazy trying different css combinations.
    • Difference between Sidebar Options (and Menu Question)
      By sugarshoots
      I was wondering if there is any documentation that I've somehow overlooked that explains the difference between the sidebar options (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Universal, Full Width, Content)
      I checked out this page (, but it doesn't seem to fully answer my question (what's the difference between the universal and full width sidebars, etc.)
      Also, how do we get a drop down on a secondary nav bar, is that an option?
      Site: [link removed]
      Thanks so much!
    • How To Position The Universal Sidebar?
      By lutz
      Hi everybody!
      I'm trying to place the horizontal sidebar, wich I arranged on top of the branding header, more to the right. I use this for ad tags and these have to be placed on the right side of the page to combine with the skyscraper ad in the vertical (secondary) sidebar besides it.
      With your help I managed to pull the secondary sidebar up to the top with this code:
      #site #sidebar2{margin-top:-359px;}
      Works great!
      Now I'm looking for the same thing for the universal sidebar, but horizontal, not vertical.
      I already tried things like:
      #site #sidebar_universal{margin-left:600px;}
      and so on, but couldn't find the right code to make it work.
      Can somebody tell me, how to re-position the universal sidebar horizontally?
      Maybe with another command?
      Thanks in advance!
    • Would like to position and color content (button dropdown) in universal sidebar
      By maureen1671
      Hello,  I am trying to rearrange the button in the universal sidebar.  I found this but do not know where to put it:
      <a class="_hootified" a="" data-cke-saved-href="'>" href="'>" #sb_"="" style="color: rgb(84, 84, 84); text-decoration: initial; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 22px;">#sb_ universal .content { position: absolute; right: 220px; margin: 0 auto; }