wendygordon

twinshot scroller does not show up

wendygordon+    6
wendygordon

Hey there.  Wondering if i am missing something in the setup of Twinshot.  I have 9 videos.  and on the page - i am able to see only 6 of them - And the scrollbar does not appear so I cannot scroll to see the other videos.  When I check in Firebug- I see this:

<div class="mCSB_scrollTools" style="position: absolute; display: none;">

If I change display from none to inline - I can see the scroll bar - but it is stationary and does not scroll.

Here is the link:  http://workproductions.com/work4/portfolios-reels/reel/

Thanks so much.

Wendy

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi Wendygordon 

Do you have the section hidden on your Page Setup? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

wendygordon+    6
wendygordon

no.  the section is not hidden in pagelines drag and drop.  the section shows up fine on the page.  I just cant scroll through the videos. 

catrina    103
catrina

Please deactivate ALL active non-PageLines plugins and refresh the page to see if the problem persists.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse