olofdeskdesign

Navable drop down drops behind branding

olofdeskdesign    0
olofdeskdesign

This beautiful plug has a problem that probably can be fixed in the CSS but it should be nicer if it just works. 

(there is no proper prefix for it so I had to put it in a random prefixed forum)

post-28671-0-25223100-1361617467_thumb.p

olofdeskdesign    0
olofdeskdesign

Nice. I already gave it a z-index of 300 to solve it. Thanks for the quick update!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• idragos
      By idragos
      Hi there,
      I have a little bug on my main menu. I have a button that takes me back to the home-page. the problem is that when adding a child to that button, the link is not working anymore. any ideas why?

the site is ertumop.de
      and the button in cause is "produkte"
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      I am using the fixed navigation bar at the top of my site (http://harqen.lisasarnowski.com). I have a set of menu items and use the dropdown feature. Here is the map of my menu (below). Each one of these items is linked to a page with content. When I view the site on a desktop, the link for the top-level item of any menu item that has child items (Our Tools and About HarQen) does not function.

If I view the site on a mobile device, those items in the menu link properly.

Home Our Tools Voice Advantage On-Demand Audio & Video Interviews Mobile Apps for Interviewing Live Advantage Interviews Internet Free & Audio Fallback Options Our Approach About HarQen Management Team & Leadership Contact Us Hypervoice Can anyone help me understand how to make sure people can click "Our Tools" and "About HarQen" and have them go to the pages?
    • PeriniNero
      By PeriniNero+
      We use latest DMS and Wordpress.

We would like to use a fixed-navbar at the bottom of the site. We use css: #fixed-top{bottom:0;}

But how can we adjust dropdown to "drop-up"?

Thanks.

• WebEditor
      By WebEditor
      Hello, 

I have a little problem. Using the NavBar Menu over the Quickslider, the dropdown pages of the Menu go under the Slider. And with this knd of NavBar it's not possible to open the main page of the dropdown clicking on it (for example if the dropdown menu is  Water>Waterfall, I can't open the page Water, but just Waterfall). 

Is there any css to make the dropdown before the Quickslider?

Thank you very much :)
    • yazbod
      By yazbod
      Hello,

My site includes iBlogPro theme, and I am having problems with a plugin I installed recently that includes a dropbox. This always appears expanded and I cannot "smallen" it.

I have been in contact with the plugin Author who has had access to the admin panel of my site to try to fix the problem but he cannot find where it is.

I wondered if anyone knew how I can solve this.

Thank you in advance,

ylc