Sign in to follow this  
firelogic

Change Branding Logo on one Page

firelogic

I need to find a way to change the logo for just one page on the site. Is there anyway to do this in the Pages Menu?

catrina

There isn't way using the pages menu, but you're referring to the logo uploaded to the header, correct?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

firelogic

Indeed. The site owner wants different logos on several of the pages. They "think" its a cool effect... 

catrina

It is possible. Please follow these instructions...

1. Open the page editor for the page where you want a different logo to be and click "Screen Options" at the top - make sure Custom Fields is enabled.
  2. Scroll down to Custom Fields and enter the custom field info like shown here: http://content.screencast.com/users/SProsser/folders/Jing/media/bf66a2cb-e4ff-41ac-9cb0-7ec5fbfa394f/00001081.png
  3. Replace the URL on the right with the direct URL to the image you want to use (make sure this image is already uploaded to media library) then update the page
  • Like 1

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

firelogic

Now that is a beautiful thing..! Thank you very much Cartina that was very very helpful.