Sign in to follow this  
lulu

Plugins and sub-domains

lulu    1
lulu

Hello.  I have built a website for a retirement community using Pagelines Framework.  It is loading very slowly and I'm afraid this may be due in part to too many plugins.  

Most of the plugins are used site-wide, but two of the plugins - "Another Word Press Classified" and "Mingle Forum" have their own pages.  Would there be any benefit to moving each of these plugins to their own sub-domain?  Do you think it would help speed up the main site?  

Thanks!!!!!

catrina    103
catrina

By moving to another subdomain, what do you mean exactly? To another subdomain that is its own site or a different directory?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/

• nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      This discussion has appeared today on the Facebook User Group and we decided to have a vote to know what the users judge more important.
      Let me know which questions you want me to add to the poll.
    • butcher
      By butcher+
      Hello.
      I was present at online google meeting and I already then I was expressing my concerns. I agree to some point they could be better as plugins but...
      1. Installing extensions as plugins right now is kinda annoying dont you think ? You have to install it one by one, in a new window. Should be install All option ! A must have. The also could be categorized to some groups with the same Install whole group option.
      2. Having another 20+ plugins in your plugin list creates a messy and long list... Its a good idea with Pagelines plugins sub category, but IF we cant avoid extensions as plugins they shouldnt be connected with all the rest on a default list.
      Please rethink it and consider my suggestions.
      Anyone from Beta testers having similar feelings ?
    • jharri74
      By jharri74+
      Is there no longer access to some of the plugins, even with the developer account?