Include Section PostPins in Content Area

3 posts in this topic

I'm building a site in witch I have a left sidebar with a menu.

In some templates I use text in Content Area and I have the desired result:

Menu            Content Area Text

link1             Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error

link2             doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam

link3             ect............

but in one specific template I would like to have Post in content area using PostPins

link2             Post1                                 Post2                                                Post3

link3             Sed ut perspiciatis             ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas        Neque porro quisqu

link4             Sed ut perspiciatis             ipsam voluptatem voluptas

link5                                                       ipsam quia voluptas

The problem is that I can't put the side bar in left of the section and I get this

Post1                                 Post2                                                Post3

Sed ut perspiciatis             ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas        Neque porro quisqu

Sed ut perspiciatis             ipsam voluptatem voluptas

ipsam quia voluptas

Is there anyway to put PostPins in Conten Area or Expand the side bar to left side of the section?

Hugo Dias

Of course, after your explanation it went simple!

Thanks a lot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• DMS Pro Tools Hide Section
      By Danielle Barcena+
      Hi there,
      I can't seem to find the hide section on mobile button etc. on my sections in DMS. I am a pro/club member and I have the DMS Pro Tools installed, but after searching long and hard in DMS and on the forum, I do not know where this is. Could someone provide a screenshot for me? maybe I dont have something installed properly. Thanks.
    • Heroes Section
      By hibbsy78+
      I just spotted the standalone Heroes section as opposed to the Elements>Hero section and I much prefer this layout with the larger text directly under the heading but again on mobile (iPhone) it screws the layout similar to the contact form 7 page (

• Sections will not update
      By fancoder+
      I have been trying unsuccessfully to change the content on a section I created several months ago by adding different content. When I publish and refresh the page nothing changes. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be appreaciated. the Site in question is thanks
    • Blog sidebar and previous entries
      By Digital805
      Hello, Some differences between WHv3 and v6 is I can't figure out how to activate the sidebar widgets area. Also, I don't see previous entries at the bottom of my posts page that allows users to continue looking through posts. Can you help me with these?
    • Section not in editor, showing up on live site
      By abuzzelli+
      I have a site that is showing a rapidtabs section in the sidebar when the DMS editor is inactive. When DMS editor is active it's gone. I don't want it to be there, but I can't figure out how to get to it in order to delete it. Any ideas?