trebord_55

Full-width post setting for Category & Archive Pages

trebord_55

Hello,

In the Blog And Posts site options, one can choose a magazine vs blog layout mode. I'm noticing, though, that my settings are only being applied to my Blog Posts page, and not to a category list page I've got set up. I see that back in July, Danny said,

The full width post settings currently doesn't work on Category or Archives pages. As you can see from here: http://demo.pageline...y/category-one/ However, I have brought this to our developers attention and hopefully this feature may be added in the future.

Is this still the case, or am I missing something? It's odd, because on the Blog And Posts options page, there's a section to designate whether or not to have Category Lists and Search Results (amongst others) use post excerpts "when showing full column posts", yet I can't get my category list to go to full column...

Can prolly get a workaround with Special Recent Posts, but wanted to check here, first.

Thanks!

catrina

There isn't a setting for making full column posts display on category pages even if the blog layout mode is selected instead of magazine layout mode. For now I think you should try a workaround for it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

trebord_55

ok, thanks! As Danny said, "hopefully this feature may be added in the future." ;-

trebord_55

For the next guy: Workaround to achieve a Full-Column Category list: Special Recent Posts plugin, using shortcode in a fixed "Listing" page. Easy-schmeazy.