ddabney

Reader Section and Formidable Forms

ddabney    0
ddabney

Hi,

I've found a conflict between the Reader Section and Formidable forms plugin. I use the Developer version of Formidable and when it's activated the Reader menu option disappears. It re-appears when I disable Formidable.

I've tried this with all other plugins disabled and was able to replicate the problem.

The site is motherroad.org and am the most recent versions of Pagelines, Formidable and Wordpress.

Thanks...

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

This is most likely the same issue that we had with Gravity Forms, where they were using add_object_page, which when used with custom post types is bugged.

http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16946

Therefore, what you need to do is contact the Formidable team and ask them if this is correct.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• NameSake
      By NameSake
      I've tried to work with reader but am not sure how to reorder the readers. Your instructions suggest that there should be a "reorder" option but I don't have it for some reason (See the attached image).

Thanks.

• eglashcreative
      By eglashcreative+
      Hi there -

[i tried posting this in the Store Products forum - but it was unresponsive and just led me back to the forum page each time]

http://creationok.com/faq/

You will notice a gray bar at the bottom of the Reader. I can't figure how this got there, but I will say a few things:
      It goes away if I remove the last few questions; It was there before I did all my CSS tweaks; There doesn't seem to be a selector related to it, so I'm going to guess that it's a result of Settings. Any ideas out there? Thank you!
    • brighteyes
      By brighteyes
      Good Day,

You were quick to help me with a prior question and couldn't find this next question in the forum search so thought I would ask for help since I'm a new Paglines Framework customer and amatuer with Wordpress. 

I'm now using the Formidable Forms plugin and when I apply the plugin to the site with Pagelines activated, I get a large white space underlying the submit button.  I don't get this if Pagelines is deactivated.  With my WhiteHouse Pro, I was able to remove the .button CSS code in the wp_core.css file which worked.

Using Google Chrome Dev Tools (I'm new to this tool as well), I believe I found the source of the CSS code that needs to be commented out.  see attached.  I just can't seem to find the actual file to make the change at.  Are you familiar with this compatibility issue between Formidable and Pagelines Framework?  Which file and where can I make changes in Pagelines Framework to the main CSS?   Appears style.css isn't accessible on the server (FTP) or through Editor; though I'm not sure if this style.css is where the code is...?

Thank you!
    • TourKick (Clifford P)
      By TourKick (Clifford P)
      The Reader (or reader-looking) section at the bottom of http://www.pagelines.com/jobs/ looks great.

How do I get that Reader?

Compared to the Reader from the Store, that one has:
      Pretty menu of current/active item Nice transition look when clicking from one item to another No leading bullet next to each content area's heading Properly formatted bullets within the Reader's content area  
      I hope instructions or a store update can be provided.

Thank you.
    • jsharpe2001
      By jsharpe2001
      The Reader menu in wp-admin does not display the "Reader Set" columns. When I edit a specific Reader, then I can see the Category that Reader is assigned to, but the Category is not displayed on the main Reader menu. I have dozens of Readers and this functionality would certainly make managing this content less cumbersome. Am I missing something? Shouldn't the assigned Category (or Categories) display in the Reader Set column on the Reader menu. 

Please see attached screenshot. Problem has persisted for months, but I'm just getting around to addressing this. Plugins and theme version are more or less current.