Sign in to follow this  
Denis Ciumbargi

Choose a different background color for each page

Denis Ciumbargi    3
Denis Ciumbargi

On the page / post admin interface. on the PageLines Meta Settings it will be nice, on the background section to have also the option to choose a different color for background of that page. 

It will create colorfull websites.

For example, the user can upload a semitransparent background noise / pattern image and choosing a different color for background of the page the user will create a website that will inspire, make it relate to their national flag, make it available for children by making them guess the background color to educate, make the user sink deeper, like creating an ocean floor website, from light blue to dark blue if the user chooses the menu items in order like page 1, then page 2 and so...

There are so many things a different color per page can be that easily selected without further css setup from the user.

Where there is love, I'll be there.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

If you wish to have a different background color per page, you can use the page-id-X class, its very easy to do. You simply inspect your page using Firebug or your browsers-web dev tools, find the correct class in the body and use it to override the default CSS.

For example if you have a page that has an id of 2, then you use this custom CSS to style that pages canvas

.page-id-2 .page-canvas {
background: red;
}

We do not like adding to many options as it only leads to a overly complicated product.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Peter Esslemont
      By Peter Esslemont
      Hi,
      When using the editor I am getting duplicate wordpress toolbars and an a nice error to go with it...
      I have them stack 4 high at one point.  Goes away with a refresh then re-appears.
      very odd.

• Perry
      By Perry+
      Hello there,
      We have started experiencing a crippling issue within the last few days. It seems that ever since three days ago the CSS will not load for our pages outside of the DMS editor. Inside of the editor everything appears to be looking fine, but after publishing and viewing the page in a new browser our elements are all over the place, and in the console it appears that there is an error stating that the CSS did not get loaded. Looking through FTP, it seems that the two CSS files in the pagelines folder in wp-content are now missing. We did not access this folder or modify any files prior to this.  What kind of problem could this be? We are totally halted on any work we can perform until this is solved, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 
      An example of the phenomenon: http://datesafe2.21thirteenhost.com/category/ask-mike/
      Best,
      Perry
    • tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      I'd like to request a section (or that this could be enabled on the background settings of the existing sections) in which we could set a image to stay fixed, just as we can see in the link below:
      http://www.bootply.com/render/100702 (you can see 2 different background images and everything scrolls on top of it.)
      Is it possible to be done without having to code it via CSS every time?
    • mistrmint
      By mistrmint+
      Site : http://fireworxmedia.yourdemosite.co.za/
      I need to change the second menu items on hover to different colors.
      i.e factual needs to be blue on hover, fiction red on hover, etc. etc.
      then on the sub menu of factual, all need to hover blue with the main menu factual item staying as blue,
      and the sub menu of fiction needs to hover red with fiction item staying as red.
      etc. etc.

For the life of me I cannot figure it out.