How can I save a page in one Platform 5 site for upload to a different site?
Have a site in which there are a couple extensive extensive Portfolio pages made with Popthumbs, buttons and text sections. Clients are going their separate ways and need to split site into 2 different sites. I'd hate to have to recreate these pages. There MUST be a simple way to download a page and it's content from one site and upload it to a new site - not recreate the whole site, just selected (popthumbs) pages. Did asearch in forum for this and got zero results. Investigated the save/load templates extension but don't see how that can work for this case.
Thanks for advise.
Is there a way to make a page hidden such as a thank you page so it's not tracked by search engines, searches on the website and basically only accessed if they fill out a form?
If not is there any ideas on plugins that would work? Can't seem to find what I'm looking for
Good day all.
I've been on this for a while now and can't seen to figure this out. I have attached a mock-up of what I have in mind alongside this post.
I want to achieve what's there in the content (but quite dynamic) area of the static homepage. Area is in white bg on the mock-up. made a mistake in the tabbed area (please note: tab 1, tab 2, tab 3, tab 4). Thanks in advance.
I am not sure what I am missing, can be a simple check box somewhere, but;
The content (not the posts) on my blog page is not showing up. I have checked the following settings:
1. page options>blog page>page setup>individual page section control>template> 'hide content' is not checked
2. drag and drop>template setup>page templates>blog>active sections>'content' is present
3. on actual blog page: edit page>page lines meta settings>page setup>individual page section control>template>'hide content' is not checked
What else do I need to set to get the content appear above the blog posts?
This might be so elementary and basic WordPress knowledge that I really should be ashamed to ask, but still…
I use the front page for the blog roll and will only allow a small number of blog-posts on the front page. To get hold of older posts I'd like to have some kind of archive list page or such. Basically a page that lists all previous blogposts (regardless of category or age) in the manner I choose to present them. In the top menu I'd like to have a link to this archive view/archive page called News (even if it's old news).
In the Pagelines Drag & Drop settings, you're able to control the layout of the archive template, but this is of course a dynamically rendered page type which can't be applied to a page. My questions are these:
1. When do the settings for Archive (in Drag & Drop and in Page Options) apply, i.e. at what pages? I can't find a single page that uses the archive page template. Category, Author, Blog, Search, Tag and 404 I can find, but no page using the Archive template.
2. How would you solve the News-page link in the top menu as described above?