etcio

Full width content

etcio+    10
etcio

I'm running into an issue with full width content, especially backgrounds. If it is placed within the Wordpress content area, I don't have full-width control over the background separately for each logical element. So if I want to panel content, or have the background set for each logical "section" within content, I'm out of luck, aren't I?

It seems like the way the CSS is structured, that full-width customizations have to go in at the section level.

Am I right?

catrina    103
catrina

Yes, you are right. The full-width customizations need to be implemented at the section level if you need different backgrounds for each section.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

etcio+    10
etcio

And the only way to get free form content in right now is through "contentbox," correct?

I'm thinking about creating a light plugin that allows you to pull in the content from a specific page/post. It'd be free. You think there'd be a demand for that?

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

Since you are a developer, you should know about the Skype Developer Community.  This topic would best be answered in that format as the moderators here generally are neither coders nor developers.  Please give that a try.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur