Audun MB

Translation center? What happened to my translations?

Audun MB+    16
Audun MB

I tried to add some translations in the Translation center for Norwegian. Now it seems that what I added is gone, while the translations that are there seems to be done by Google translate...?

What happened?

Also there is a small error in the translation center: Norwegian translations should also be specified as either nb_NO (Norwegian bokmål) or nn_NO (Norwegian nynorsk). You can probably go with nb_NO, as that is what is most widely used.

Simon    247
Simon

I tried to add some translations in the Translation center for Norwegian. Now it seems that what I added is gone, while the translations that are there seems to be done by Google translate...?

What happened?

Also there is a small error in the translation center: Norwegian translations should also be specified as either nb_NO (Norwegian bokmål) or nn_NO (Norwegian nynorsk). You can probably go with nb_NO, as that is what is most widely used.

There are no translations in the 'queue'. Only an admin (me) can mark strings as verified, or delete them. And trust me i never delete any.

We do not use google translate at all.

If you want to be added to the no translations as an author/verifier just email me simon at pagelines dot com and i'll be happy to let you take over for that language.

• Like 1

Audun MB+    16
Audun MB

Odd, maybe my suggestions weren't saved at all.

I don't think that you use Google translate, but it seems like someone did, because some of the translations are really bad. 

I'll email you, but it would be nice if you fix the issue so that it is translated into Norwegian Bokmål. 

Rob    547
Rob

Your help in correcting errors is deeply appreciated.  I'm sure Simon will receive your email shortly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Simon    247
Simon

I replied and he has validator status Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD