Sign in to follow this  
btohara

Trouble with Fast Secure Contact Form Plugin

btohara

I recently added the plugin "Fast Secure Contact Form" and it works but for one thing. When you click on the submit button it mails the message but hangs on the redirection to the home page. I have tried deactivation all the plugins to see if it is having problems with one but nothing. His next advice was to contact pagelines as he thinks there may be a java error caused by the theme. I am wondering if someone can look into it for me. IT is not a TOP priority but I would like to find out what is wrong as everything else on the site works beautifully with your Theme. I have even recommended to several friends and have become an affiliate. Thanks. I look forward to hearing back. From plugin author: The redirect uses javascript. Maybe your theme has some javascript that conflicts. <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> <!-- var count=3; var time; function timedCount() { document.title='Redirecting in ' + count + ' seconds'; count=count-1; time=setTimeout("timedCount()",1000); if (count==-1) { clearTimeout(time); document.title='Redirecting ...'; self.location='http://www.btohara.com'; } } window.onload=timedCount; //--> </script> Maybe another plugin is conflicting. But you said you tried deactivating all them? It could be the theme you are using is causing it... Do this as a test: In Admin, click on Appearance, Themes. Temporarily change your theme to the "Wordpress Default" theme. Does it work properly now? If it does then the theme you are using is the cause. Try it and let me know.

btohara

Sorry I meant to put this in the Whitehouse Pro forum and forgot.

cmunns

He is right, the best way to tell if it's theme related is see if you get the error when you switch to another theme, BUT, I would save yourself the trouble and use the Cforms II plug-in by Delicious Days We have incorporated a stylesheet into the theme for use with this contact form. If it doesn't have the feature set you need then we can look further into the issue mentioned above (if it is in fact "theme" related)