Sign in to follow this  
raezerj

Dropdown buttons not clickable on iPhone or iPad?

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

I have just visited your website on both my ipad and iphone and the menu appears to be working. However, you're using the Mobile Menu plugin, which is a third party plugin, therefore I have moved your topic to the correct forum, as we do not provide support for third party products.

Please search our forums, before posting!

raezerj    0
raezerj

Hi Danny, 

Thanks for your response, but I don't believe we're talking about the same thing. The mobile menu plugin works...that is not my question.

I am asking about the dropdown button (reads: Buy online $3.99) Here's a screenshot: http://cl.ly/image/1F3b3b3m340I

Can you move my post back to the correct forum?

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• MissT
      By MissT+
      Is there a way to get the mobile menu to close when you click a menu item that is for an anchor link with the same page?
      Currently on mobiles and ipad the black mobile menu still covers a third or the screen after you have clicked a menu item (that is linking to an anchor link) and it has scrolled to the link / section within the current page. You have to physically click within the page / away from the mobile menu to get the menu and it's black background to disappear.
      Many thanks in advance.
    • floydwebb
      By floydwebb+
      I can't find the mobile menu feature. Please let me know how to find it. 
    • stoltz
      By stoltz+
      I have a modal login that appears when registered users want to login. When I am using DMS on a mobile client, then the mobile navbar menu appear as it is supposed to do.

My problem is that the mobile navbar menu doesn't react properly and "hides itself" when the modal appears which means that it is covering a large part of the modal login popup.

How can I modify the navbar to slide away when the modal login pops up?

• Brian
      By Brian+
      Hello,

Does anyone know how to make the mobile menu slide either on the bottom or the top when clicked? Instead of displaying on the left as in the default setting.

Thanks,
      B
    • chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      Hi,

I would really like to see more mobile menu DMS add-ons added either free or as paid add-ons. For instance, I really like the mobile menus from the pixelgrade themes such a the bucket or fuse themes.

Gilles