Stephen

Cotent area isn't displaying

Stephen    3
Stephen

I'm using the iBlogPro5 child theme and Items that were dropped into the Page Template area and configured are displaying correctly - quick slider and boxes, but items dropped into the Content area, wrap or either of the sidebars are configurable but don't display in the page.  I've gone through everything I can think of and I'm stuck.  Thoughts? 

post-44389-0-86112800-1360453026_thumb.j

Jean-Philippe    2
Jean-Philippe

Hello Stephen,

I'm not familiar with iBlogPro5 but if it works like PageLines Framework, you have to put Content section in Page Templates to display sections dropped in the Content Area.

www.photoreview.fr | www.kankei.fr

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Stephen,

Would it be possible for you to provide a link to your site please and also, make sure you have the following sections active on

Content Section ===> PageLines > Drag&Drop > Page Template

PostLoop ===> PageLines > Drag&Drop > Content Area

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Claude203
      By Claude203
      Hi, the Modal Popup is working fine. But whenever I look on the DMS Editor, that section is gone. It was placed at the bottom of the Footer. The first time it happened, I thought maybe I had inadvertently deleted it, or not saved properly. So I re-created another one. And so on. Then I finally realized it was working after all. But now I'm wondering if there are several of my popups in place, all of them the same, yet none of them visible, but yet all of them working. I've tried adjusting/saving into a new page template. I've tried turning on/off the DMS Editor. Still can't find a trace of the Modal Popup section, yet I know it works because I used Safari and Firefox to confirm, even on a different computer. Thanks for any help/insight you might provide.

http://www.blackfives.org
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey Guys,

I'm working on http://www.asanalibraryonline.com/seated-poses/dandasana/ right now. There will be 100 different pages for 100 different yoga poses. Each page will have the exact same design, but different pictures and text. Is there a way to create a page template that I can re use for each individual pose?

I tried to save the page template and then activate it on the 2nd page/pose I was working on, but all it did was clone the page. The moment I edited the second page/pose, the changes reflected on the first page too. 

So my question is, How do I save all the sections and formatting as a template and still be able to edit it individually?
    • chamainew
      By chamainew
      Hi there,

I'm working with a developer on an integration between my DMS2-based site and a 3rd party service that needs to use an older version of jQuery for some important transactional elements.  

We initially tried to create a custom page template in our child theme (as per http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/27391-custom-page-templates/), with the thought that we could un-enqueue jQuery (and other things that don't work) in our new template.

However, the page template is not selectable in the DMS Page Setup box.  We are using the skeleton-basic child theme.

This particular page doesn't need to do any drag and drop editing - but we do want the header, menu, and other elements on our site.  The transactional element is inserted in the page using a shortcode, after the page content.

I want to be able to create several instances of this page, which is why we thought a page template would be the easiest way to accomplish this.  An alternative would be to unhook the jquery  in functions.php using a custom field, but this would be a lot more work than just a page template.

Do you have some other suggestions?

Summary of our setup:

Theme:  Skeleton-basic child theme and DMS2
      Hosting: LAMP stack at LiquidWeb

Thanks!

• fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

In DMS 2, I made a page template a default..
      Is it possible to apply this template to every pages ???

It would be so nice to do that..

Thanks

Fabien
    • seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      Hi There,

I am working on a website and the client has requested specific category pages i.e One for General News and one for a specific topic. Thats all fine...  I have the categories linked to the top menu and all works great. 

I have then made separate templates for each category page, when i save and load the template all is fine but when i check back to the category after navigating away only one template seems to be applying to both category pages. 

Does that make sense? I wonder is this normal i.e. is there any issue with assigning page templates to individual category pages? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Cheers,

Sean