• Similar Content

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I have been unsuccessfully trying to get my 3-column widgetized footer aligned centered. The widget section itself is aligned left because the alignment appears to be controller the widget's content only. The container that contains the widget section is aligned centered. I have chosen a 3 column layout and I added 3 widgets, assuming they would be aligned centered.
      Any idea of what I may be doing wrong?
      The page is question is: http://www.michaelkummer.com
      Thanks
      Michael
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Hello, how do I show tags in WP-content-section... or what am I missing out? 
    • novusweb
      By novusweb+
      We're seeing an abnormal break in widgets in Safari (El Capitan v10.11.4). 3 Widgets set for 4 of 12 columns each breaks correctly in Chrome and Firefox, but the 3rd widget goes to another line in Safari.
      Screenshot attached.
      Hoping there's a CSS fix you could recommend in the meantime, until an update. You can see this on our home page: www.novusweb.com.
    • Dana
      By Dana+
      Hi DMS team,
      Please help out on how to add Post tags to the bottom of each post. Tried looking at the hooks tutorials but not sure what to do here.
      Thanks a lot.

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      I'm having a problem with post formatting that I never encountered before PL5. 
      I keep losing my paragraph formatting. I've gone in manually 4 and 5 times...adding in the <p></p> tags, updating...then I go to the visual editor or the pagebuilder and when I go back..they're gone and so is the 
      formatting. In digging around I think it has to do with the wpautop filter. See this: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wpautop

I'm in the process of converting pages from DMS to PL5 and something in PL5 seems to be interacting with the formatting. I'm also getting other strange formatting issues (random <i></i> with no text n between, etc.)
      Frankly, I don't care if I need to manually add <p> or not... I just need the formatting to stick. 
      Thanks. J