Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Projects PROJECTS documentation

3 posts in this topic

Hey Nick, I don't want to sound dense.  I have used some of your other products and appreciate your skills.  But after nearly 5 hours I simply can't get Projects to work.  Trying to figure out what on earth I'm doing wrong.  I followed the instructions carefully.  The page still says ERROR 404.

No thumbnails. No project images. No text. Nada...

Thanks in advance

Rick Baker

Wow 5 hours? Well first, the section isn't even on the page. Projects works just like any other section does.

1. Create a page, and assign it a template.

2. Drag Projects onto the template

3. View the site

It's honestly just that easy.

Ok well let me know if you need help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Documentation ideas and video.
      By Danny
      Hello, everyone.

As you're aware, I am in the process of writing the documentation for the Platform plugin as well as creating introduction videos for all sections.

Although this is a rough draft of the video, it should give you some idea as to what to expect from them. Please check it out on the link below, please do not share the video, as it is a draft and contains some mistakes.

Another idea for the section docs after they're finished was to add the following:

A reference to the shortcode that generates the section, so you can quickly see the shortcode that generates that section. Like so:
      [pl_section section="boxes" id="Unique ID"] Another idea was to include some of the sections classes, as a reference:
      .pl-sn-boxes .box-title .boxes-pad .boxes-media .boxes-icon Let me know what you think of these ideas and the video please.
    • unlogical dokumentation Mega Nav
      By micstepl+
      the logo sizing option is
      not expalined not logical
    • Documentation
      By vytfla
      I just inherited a site that is currently using a child theme of Platform Pro. Is there any sort of documentation to help me navigate the folders? It's not structured by what I am used to and there are a lot of files that I can't find or hooks that I have no idea where I can edit.
    • Where is the most current documentation?
      By josh1178
      So far I've found this (via google search, not from a link on your site):
      I've also found the Scribd Pagelines 2 doc, but it seems to be a basic guide.
      Is the information up-to-date?
      It seems to have more detail, but it's unclear if it's up-to-date info. I'd suggest dating the documentation so people know what's current.  Is there a PDF version of this documentation? I'd like to be able to download, read offline and search it too like the Scribd doc. 
      Lastly, in my opinion the DOCS should be available using via the SUPPORT area in your nav menu on the main site.
    • DMS Documentation Docs
      By batman+
      I think it would be important to add in "links" in the forum besides Documentation theming Center PageLines Store also :)