mavincan

viewing iBlogPro 5 Theme with iPhone is awful

mavincan    0
mavincan

i'm just start to use pagelines framework with iblogpro 5 theme. iPad is plausible but viewing blog on iPhone is awful. Horrible big entry titles etc. how can i modify mobile theme for iPhone?

nearly %50 visitors have iPhone and i choose this iBlogPro 5 theme for this devices. it says responsible but its looking ugly :(

post-31509-0-77361200-1360252558_thumb.p

post-31509-0-03103600-1360252562_thumb.p

Simon    247
Simon

By default the bootstrap menu should show up on small devices, I have made a short video demoing it for you.

http://screencast.com/t/0KsFB16nqKD6

Perhaps one of your (many) plugins or some other css is preventing it from working correctly.

mavincan    0
mavincan

can't we change font size? maybe selecting a smaller font size works better in mobile devices. i don't understand why theme change its size automatically on mobile devices? isnt it responsible? only changing places of contents and side bar means responsible? my theme's name is iBlogPro but it runs awful on iDevices :)

Danny    1,327
Danny

Our developer has just provided you with a video on how iBlogPro works out of the box. Your issue is either related to your plugins or custom CSS, I recommend disabling all non-PageLines plugins and remove your custom CSS to see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mavincan    0
mavincan

i disabled all non-pagelines plugins but still have problems. 

The problem is not about plugins. viewing a post hasn't got any issue. The problem is post title is so big. Long post titles look so bad. I want to resize that post title font but i can't. You can see it second image attachment. how can i resize post titles?

Danny    1,327
Danny

OK, to change the size on the font on devices of a specific screen size, you can either use @media queries or use the Browser Specific CSS plugin.

http://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/media-queries-for-standard-devices/

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/plugins/browser-specific-css/

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• jdubdigi
      By jdubdigi+
      Onepage plugin is not working on an iphone. The page does not scroll properly and sections are partially missing, any ideas what the problem could be?
    • ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please

• GreyFoxWebDesign
      By GreyFoxWebDesign+
      Hi, so I have an issue that seems specific to iPhones.
      I have 2 "Menus" in a container both set to 6 columns (see image A) - I have added the classes .menuleft and .menuright
      When this gets to 768px and the mobile menu kicks in, both sections revert to 12 columns (or 100% width) so the 2 menus are stacked on top of each other. I want them to remain inline so that they look like image B - so need to control the section width.
      I have added the following CSS:
      .menuleft[class*='pl-col-'] {
        max-width: 22%;
        margin-left: 3%;
        padding-right: 0em;
        padding-left: 0em;
        float: left !important;
      }
      .menuright[class*='pl-col-'] {
        max-width: 74%;
        margin-right: 1%;
        padding-right: 0em;
        padding-left: 0em;
        float: left !important;
      }
      This works well for Android phones, on all online emulators and in Chrome mobile inspector, but does not seem to work on iPhones. I don't have an iPhone so it's very hard to test. Any help would be appreciated. The site is currently live at quitegoodcards.com.
      PS Is there a way to target the li items in the mobile menu toggle (image C) that does not effect the desktop li? There doesn't seem to be a separate class to apply.
      Thanks in advance

• Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Problem: Full Screen Revslider content runs off the screen on mobile devices (particularly calls to action buttons).  I've used the <br> to break up the text, however the call to action buttons run off the screen.  Therefore without making the fix too technical (and I can see some VERY technical resolutions on here) my client just wants to simple centre justify the text when being viewed on a mobile device.  
      Any ideas on how best to achieve this in a simple, non too technical way?
      Thanks very much in advance