Sign in to follow this  
rose1916

Feature Page Not Transitioning

rose1916

My Feature Pages and not rotating. It is 'stuck' on Feature 1. I am trying to run WhiteHousePro 3 for my website found here: http://www.internetviz.com. My "Feature Settings" viewing time is set to 10000. My Feature Transition Time is set to 1500. Feature 1 is set up like this: Feature Title <h3 class="fsub">Heart of eMarketing</h3><h1 class="ftitle">eNewsletters</h1> Feature Text <p>B2B executives buy when they trust your value is applicable to them and it comes from a stable company.<p> Feature Media eNewsletter.gif Feature 2 and 3 are set up using the same format as the above, but differant links and text. I have currently populated 2 of the 3 Feature Boxes and they show up fine. Tried the following (with and without a solem oath ;-) ... * I have clicked on the button called: "Restore Features to Default" and still NO transition between feature pages, even with the demo code. It stays stuck on Feature 1. * Deleted Feature 1. When refresh the Home page it is now stuck on the old Feature 2 (now Feature 1). * Tried talking nice, angry, sad, begged and pleaded and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Hank

rose1916

Addendum to correct typoes ... Mistake: Feature Page Not Transitioning Change to: Feature Pages Not Transitioning Mistake: I have currently populated 2 of the 3 Feature Boxes and they show up fine. Change to: I have currently populated 2 of the 3 Feature Boxes and they do NOT show on the home page.

rose1916

OOPS! Did it again. ;-) The second 'mistake' was NOT a mistake. The feature BOXES, versus PAGES, do show up fine. Sorry for the confusion.

cmunns

Well I'm not sure if this will fix the problem but let's try it first. Your feature text needs to be correct. The second `

` needs to be a closing tag like so `

` so....`

B2B executives buy when they trust your value is applicable to them and it comes from a stable company.

`

rose1916

Adam .. Good try, but no cigar. ;-) As you said, it is just the begining. Other ideas. Note that there are no 'page' numbers under the MORE button, either. Thanks for a start in solving this problem. Regards, Hank

cmunns

Did you modify template files or add plug-ins before you noticed that the theme functionality stopped? I think the javascript is broken...if that helps you guess on a possible plug-in conflict

rose1916

mmmmmmm ... I will deactivate all my plugins and see if that works. I have NOT changed any template files ---- yet ;-). However, I did add some custom CSS in the custom code field. I will remove that also and test. To be continued .....

rose1916

Adam .. He shoots! He scores! Yes! It was a plug in. The strange thing is that the plug in was always there, however, maybe I upgraded it. Anyway it works now. Thanks for your help. Hank P.S. The plugin that conflicted and its description is below .... Enhanced Search Box: Add extra functionality to default search box using jQuery.