rebny    0
rebny

Good morning.

I have PageLines Framework Dev. installed. When I try to open pagelines.com/plus ad add plus to my account I end up getting an error message that says: "Payment failed: There may only be a single recurring product added for a given purchase."

Please advise.

Thanks.

Amanda

Simon    247
Simon

Should be fixed now, if not please email billing: hello at pagelines dot com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• James
      By James+
      Hi Pagelines,
      Can you please check my account payments for Pagelines5. I purchased a personal pro license for my own website (http://www.jawphotography.co.uk) and tonight it said I needed to activate my pro license again. I clicked the 'my account' button and signed into pagelines and it said I needed to make a payment of $38 from the billing tab. I paid this tonight but I am wondering why I needed to make this payment, what is it for and is it correct?
      Thanks,
      James
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Bentley
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.