Sign in to follow this  
ekabox

Pagelines Store - Search Feature?

ekabox    0
ekabox

In using the Pagelines Store in the Dashboard/Admin panel, I have found that it would be really helpful to have a search feature so that we could search for plugins, sections, etc.

Not only would this be helpful to search for plugins, but there are some plugins that I have paid for on the main site and rather than downloading and then uploading those plugins/sections, it would be nice to be able to login to the admin panel, quickly search for the name of that plugin and click the "Install" button to install the plugin. Instead I'm finding that I have to scroll through and see if the plugin is available or not.

Am I missing something? 

Thanks! 

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Ekabox 

Thanks for you suggestion - i will pass this suggestion onto the relevant people and make them aware of your suggestion. :) 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"