Sign in to follow this  
studio8c

SEO And pl_tabs data

studio8c    3
studio8c

HI Guys

Do you know if there is a way to let bots index the [pl_tabs] content ?

by adding <title> and <meta> blocks .

Because my Yoost SEO tool isn't seeing that data
Content: No
Meta description: No

[pl_raw]

[<span class="searchlite">pl_tabs</span>][pl_tabtitlesection type="tabs"]
[pl_tabtitle number="1"]Title 1[/pl_tabtitle]
[pl_tabtitle number="2"]Title 2[/pl_tabtitle]
[/pl_tabtitlesection]

[pl_tabcontentsection]
[pl_tabcontent active="yes" number="1"]
<h3><title>Title 1</title></h3>

<meta>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit<meta>
[/pl_tabcontent]
[pl_tabcontent number="2"]
<h3>Title 2</h3>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit
[/pl_tabcontent]
[/pl_tabcontentsection]

[/pl_tabs]

[/pl_raw]

studio8c    3
studio8c

ode i get this raw data in my snippet  
and my tabs code is the same 

[pl_tabs] [pl_tabtitlesection type="tabs"] [pl_tabtitle active="yes" number="1"]title 1[/pl_tabtitle] [pl_tabtitle number="2"]Tittle 2[/p ...

Danny    1,327
Danny

Have you actually added any information into the meta description ? I think the best course of action would be to read the Wordpress SEO documentation.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      It seems like the H1 tag in the Pagelines 5 framework is missing the entry-title tag. Google Search Console complains about that and it seems like it needs to be fixed in the theme. Based on another thread, this looks like a known issue but I haven't seen any updates from the framework team.
      Any indication of what the status on this issue is?
      The site in question that I have that issue with is michaelkummer.com.
      Thanks
      Michael
    • Objectif-Mariage
      By Objectif-Mariage+
      Hello. I just past my PL5 website to BING analyser, and I was very surprise when it told me I had five <H1> ! ? What ? how it's possible ?? 
      So I have checked the code, and obviously, some PL plugin (like Elements), create some <h1> balises for their Header.... Great ! 
      So I have try to simply not use this Element's Header, leting them blanck. But <H1> balise is still there ! Empty but sill there ! ( <h1 class="elements-header" data-bind="plshortcode: header"></h1>).
      I have took Element as exemple, but it's the same for other PL plugins. Even if you let a part blank, PL plugin will create an empty balise ! :-(
      I'm not developper, and don't know PHP. But I guess it's possible to create a fonction, witch would say . 
      "if one balise is empty => then don't write it."
      What guy's do you think about that ?

There is a link to my website : http://www.wedding-photography-minneapolis.com/
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      We're using Yoast SEO plugin and it can not crawl the content that is in a Pagelines text container, only the Paglines framework content. 
      I can see that it is a problem with SEO plugins and external site builders to read the content. So is there a Pagelines SEO plugin that would solve that? 
      I know that it does not effect stats on google, but it is not possible to see the full picture of SEO status. 

• Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi. 
      I'm using Loops section on search pages and using default query object.
      But i cant sort in descendent order. Doens't work.

Another thing. How i use meta query object ? Can i give me a example?
      Tks.