Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Citi Theme Can I use the content override to re-order the panels?

2 posts in this topic

Love how Citi looks - I just want to put the blog up top. Can I use the Content Override settings to do that? What would the page IDs be?

Unfortunately moving around the panels isn't an option at the moment. The Page ID"s are for overriding that panels content with text from a page.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Override global <p> css custom styling
      By bjs198
      Hey team,
      I've set a global <p> style in the custom scripts box using code from google fonts which works great, however I'd now like to use a additional google font style with a couple of small text sections. When I try to style the specific text box using the Inline CSS Styling field I find it doesn't work and reverts to the global style.
      Am I doing something wrong or can you not override the global text style?
      ^ sorry bold, no idea why I can't get rid of it :)
    • Template Update Question
      By bloom1creative
      Hi guys
      I have had a quick look on the forum and can't seem to see my issue addressed exactly, so I'll ask it on here.
      I have seen some others with the same issue as me losing widgets or areas/classes when applying templates to certain pages, which is something I have begun to accept now with the DMS as it's happening across various sites.  I don't know if some of my issues are due to having quite a bit of LESS in the front end, too much for the complier to handle perhaps causing errors in other functions, as the cmd+enter stops working sometimes until I dump the LESS into style.less and it works again.
      My biggest question though, is with the templates.
      Say template 1 is running across 10 pages, it pulls in the info and that's all fine for them.  
      All you really want from the template is the 'areas', and not the individual page settings for that page as every page is different.  This was never an issue in Pagelines Framework, but the DMS seems different.  
      So lets say I have a page on frogs, and a page on golf, both set to template 1.  
      I add another two widgets to the frog page with classes and settings I wish to use & then update with template 1.
      How does this work, as the golf page updates with the frog pages custom settings/images/text, and not simply the difference from when I added template 1.  
      My understanding is using templates in this fashion seems somewhat difficult if you then wish to update one in the future (kinda the point of a template), as the page you use to 'update configuration' will surely then override the other pages' settings on that template?
      I hope I'm missing something, this was just never an issue in Pagelines Framework and confused me a bit on the DMS.
      I trust this makes sense,  :D
    • Rearranging The Order of Elements for Display on Mobile Devices
      By FionaFell
      Hi Team, 
      I've created a new website using PageLines DMS, and I have a questions around the Mobile display of this website. 
      When viewed using a laptop/desktop things are great and visitors can see the pics and the form, side by side. 
      When being viewed on a smaller mobile device, like an iPhone things that are in two columns (wedding/pets) get a rank/order and appear in one continuous stream of content. 
      My questions is, can I choose the order in which items appear? My client wants the text box that contains the contact form to appear first, rather than the large image galleries and testimonials. 
      Desktop - side by side is great - perfect as it is now
      Mobile - prefer the text box inc contact form to appear first, then images/galleries/testimonials
      Can this happen? What changes do I need to make to have things arranged in this order for mobile devices?
      Thanks for your help with this.
      - Fiona
    • Override a include-file
      By John Olsson
      I'm trying to override the include file library.wordpress.php located in dms/includes by putting a copy and my changes in child-theme/includes but it doesen't kick in och work.. Or is it not possible to do this, just like u do with for example section?
    • Overriding includes in a child theme
      By bigtopmultimedia
      Is it possible to override a file from the /pagelines/includes folder in a child theme? I have tried it and it doesn't seem to work.

If the normal method of copying the file into the child theme folder doesn't work, how would I change the grid() function in library.layouts.php to include an ordinal for each box? (Note, the php code to achieve this isn't the problem, just how to get around pagelines "underriding" my customisation).