• Similar Content

• jamhead
      By jamhead+
      Thought I'd check out Platform 5 today, but after downloading the zip file, and trying to add it as a theme to a freshly installed WordPress site, WordPress reports that "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.". I've checked in the zip file, and sure enough, there is no style.css file.
      Go on then, what am I doing wrong? I must be doing something stupid, or missing something really obvious.
      I await your suggestions.
      Kev
    • jacobtippett
      By jacobtippett+
      So I just did a fresh install of Platform 5 & the included Framework on a new site and this is what came up on the site:
      "Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_edit_head() in /home1/jacobtip/public_html/mycoastalwellness.com/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/header.php on line 1"
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      I would like isolatedly make this post, since it ist obviously not recogniced in other posts.
      "full with" isn´t really "full width"
      Settings
      in "Settings" > "Layout / Nav" > "Content With" if setting is 100% BUG: there is still some "Padding" to the right & left of the page See image attached.
      Your seem to handle this differntly depending on section (eg. Hero)

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Under PageLines > Settings, it looks like the actual setting for the background image tile size is missing.
    • dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem using some of the settings in the configuration panel - specifically with padding / margin and grid and sizing?
      I can't read the numbers and there appears to be no way to just type the numbers in so you know what you're setting something to.
      I think it might also help if the adjustments were less sensitive/responsive when you're dragging them up or down.