efatuate

Help! My formating and template has gone.

efatuate    0
efatuate

My blog suddenly looks as if its a text only blog, only it maintained the pictures. white background and all. I was just doing regular editing. Did i accidentally hit something? I checked with my host. It is not them.......

You can view...efatuate.com

efatuate    0
efatuate

Regular stuff.... nothing extreme, colors....links, blog text. nothing that should have made it go off.....

efatuate    0
efatuate

Also, I have since reset everything to default, in the hopes I could just start over, thinking perhaps I accidentally clicked something. still completely without formatting.

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

Please go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks.  DO NOT change anything. I cannot stress this part enough. 

Simply save the settings.

If you have a cache plugin installed, clear the cache via the plugin's settings.

Visit the site and refresh the browser.

Let us know how this goes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

efatuate    0
efatuate

saved permalink settings without saving anything. tryed several times. nothing.

i already deactivated every plugin i had, concerned one of them was interacting. nothing. is there a way to "clear the cache" or does it matter now that they are deactivated? WHat else? Im beyond bummed.

efatuate    0
efatuate

Okay, I know what you just wrote is extremely helpful, but i have no idea what it means. I am going to give it to the programmer. they should be able to do/ correct this right? the storm bit or at least the beginning of it is the address of the servers of my host.........

Thanks all for all of your help.......

efatuate    0
efatuate

Now, how do I "lock" my forum posts once they have been resolved? I do not want them showing up when someone searches for my brand name............

Simon    247
Simon

Now, how do I "lock" my forum posts once they have been resolved? I do not want them showing up when someone searches for my brand name............

Where is your brand name?