Sign in to follow this  
btnfv

Gravity vs Formidable Forms

btnfv+    0
btnfv

Has anyone had experience with both of these form builders? I understand that Pagelines has good Gravity support now. If there are no issue with Formidable it seems decent enough at a much lower cost. I have used neither and any advice is appreciated.

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

I've not used either of them, but I'd suggest finding out what Formidable's refund policy is and testing it first.  That way, if it doesn't work, you can always get a refund and purchase Gravity instead.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

btnfv+    0
btnfv

Formidable has a 14-30 day refund if you are not happy. I have been very happy with everything that Pagelines has "integrated" and it is easy to use. Although the Gravity forms integration seems to be simply that the forms do not look bad or wonky compared to the rest of the page styling. Thanks for the advice Rob and it is reasonable.

Still hoping to hear form someone who has used wither with pagelines.

Danny    1,327
Danny

I refuse to try other form plugins, as Gravity Forms is the best there is in my opinion.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/

• jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi All!

Usually I am pretty good at problem solving, but I can't figure this one out! I have tried two different quiz plugins and both have given me odd spacing like this. I have already tried testing by deactivating all plugins and removing all custom css. No change to the spacing.  Any ideas what is causing this? Here is the page. 

http://www.ariellezieja.com/sample-quiz/
    • dymond
      By dymond+
      So I'm using gravity forms to take entries on volunteers for an event. 

The goal is to have 200 volunteers in total for the event. 
      I've had some requests from clients to show a counter (maybe iBox - Counter) on the webpage, showing how many entries have been submitted and maybe a StarBars style part showing how close we are to the goal... Is there a native way to do this in DMS 2?

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    • topjaba
      By topjaba
      Hello,

I am using DMS2 with the default theme.  I have inserted short code for a NInja Form onto the slider and it's not working properly.  You'll notice that you have to actually click on the label of the field in order for the field to be editable.  I almost wonder if I should place the field label in the field itself to work around the issue, but I would prefer to simply be able to use the form in the way I had originally intended.  Can you please have a look and see what the conflict might be?  I should add that I have inserted the form elsewhere in widget areas and in the body of pages and the it is only when place onto a Rev Slider that I experience the issue described.

calhfa[dot]co

Thanks in advance for your help.

jb

• jmad
      By jmad+
      What is the easiest and most customizable way to add a contact form?  A built in, customizable component would be great.