Sign in to follow this  
Audun MB

Bad IE9 support

Audun MB+    16
Audun MB

The PL framework shold work with any updated browser, but it is not flawless in IE9.

I have two (three) issues with our site in IE9. Take a look with your own browser to see them.

The first one, and the most serious, is described here.

The second is image-resizing in normal text widgets (see the footer). For some reason, they are not resized in IE, which cause them to look a bit odd. 

The third may be related to the Events Manager plugin, though I don't have the issue with TwentyTwelve. For some reason the first event in the Events Manager widget looks different from the rest. Only a minor thing, but I'd like to have it fixed.

Any suggestions for how to fix them? I guess some CSS could fix the two issues above, though for the first issue, it is a bug in PL.