How create a link for Callout Header?

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I would like to make my callout header into a link.  How would I do this?

I'm on Pagelines Framework version 2.3.8.

Thank you!

A link is only available in the Callout through the button. The settings allow you to specify a link for the button.  I'm not sure if one of the other sections would work better for you, such as Hero or Masthead, Highlight or perhaps Content Box, for example.

Each have different settings and more may be found out about them via

Hi Rob,

thank you for the quick reply.  I'll take a look at the other sections- maybe they'll do what I'm looking for.  They're new to me so I don't know how they function, and seems like the right time to fix that :)

Kind Regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• changing text colour
      By scifi
      Sorry simple question - but everything's so complicated.
      I need to change the colour of one word of text in a callout section. Could you help me.
    • Customizing Callout sections individually?
      By danmanders
      Hi all! I'm having an issue figuring out how to specify in the Custom CSS section that I'd like to make modifications to Callout sections individually, rather than site-wide. This code will hide the text and title on all of the Callouts:
      .callout_text {    display: none;  }   I've been trying to figure out how to only apply it to Callout clone #2, but can't get it right. I know it involves "clone_2", but I'm unable to find the relevant line with Firebug. Could someone please help? Thank you!
    • Create CSS for a custom pressed/hover Callout button
      By bauerhaus
      I have created a Callout (see the orange bar on the below website) and uploaded a custom "Start Now" button. Is there anyway I can also add a hover button? I want it so when you mouse over the button, the button looks pressed. I have the .png file, I'm just not sure how to reference it and where.
      I worked recently on a website design for a Drupal website and the developer taught me how to save a "Sprite" image for buttons. Would that work in Wordpress and the Pagelines Framework? Can you point me to the CSS that I would create to make the hover button happen?
      Website is:
    • Callout customizations
      By TourKick (Clifford P)+
      How can I have the entire Callout area moved to the right, like this: ?
      And shouldn't there be a box in Page Settings for adding a class to Callout section, or some other way to style just one Callout instead of all of them, like with a text-align:right; or something?
      Thank you.
    • Background of Highlight, Masthead,Callout and Hero unit Sections
      By Leonardo da Vinci
      Hi Guys,
      May I ask you to how can but ( image or color ) background to Highlight, Masthead,Callout and Hero unit sections.
      Thanks a lot