suzyo

Fatal PHP undefined function ddprint

suzyo    1
suzyo

PHP Fatal error:

Call to undefined function ddprint() in
/home1/suzytest/public_html/wp-content/plugins/page-less/page-less.php
on line 328

I've been getting this for about a week. Seems like Carousel (which I'm not using.)

Simon    247
Simon

Yes its a bug in page-less plugin, the author has been notified.

suzyo    1
suzyo

Simon, anything i can do in the meantime?

Also, not receiving instant notification to forum replies since the forum upgrade this afternoon.

Simon    247
Simon

Simon, anything i can do in the meantime?

Also, not receiving instant notification to forum replies since the forum upgrade this afternoon.

Thats kind of wierd, anyway for now you can disable the page-less plugin until it is updated.

suzyo    1
suzyo

okay, will do. got the instant notification for this reply. thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• faagerritsen
      By faagerritsen
      Hi,

for some reason the pageless css file is increasing the loadtime (file taks 1.6 to 2.8 sec to load). I'm talking about the Pageless file (http://afrankadvice.nl/?pageless=1_1409431991)  Can anybody help me to solve this issue so my site will load faster.

Thanks

Frank
    • clodis
      By clodis
      Today acquire page less, in my demosite not corectly work, if I digit a code esample  background-color:#D2691E;  pageless says ok , when refresh page , Dms says error loading, now I enable pageless.
    • layasamadhi
      By layasamadhi
      Basically I encountered this issue. Every time I refresh the page reappears the PageLines's logo and search box on navi(full). In practice I change the navi(full), hide the search box, replace the logo, public the changes and after page refreshing the disaster. PageLines's logo and search box reappear.    I went crazy for two weeks. I tried to isolate the problem and in the end I found the accused plugin: Page{Less}.   When Page{Less} is off everything works. When active the problem persists.
    • layasamadhi
      By layasamadhi
      I placed the update to DMS2 but I lost all previous css settings.  In practice there is no longer the section for custom the page-specific css, relating to the plugin Page{Less}. Why?   The plugin has been updated to work with DMS2?
    • layasamadhi
      By layasamadhi
      I just purchased the plugin and I'm testing it. Home page everything is ok but all the other pages something strange happens.   The problem is that the css code only works with Chrome.    With Firefox and Explorer doesn't recognize it. Why?