Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
Both sites are running on Pagelines (2.2.4) but I'm having trouble locating the aggregated CSS stylesheet which should be at the top of the site header, but on these particular sites the source code look much different (http://imgur.com/a/0kqbc - Actual site we are improving)
Whereas most of the sites we have improved in the past (inclduing the example demo site of the plugin) the source code looks like this; http://imgur.com/LjRy5K7 (Tutorial Site Example of Source Code with Aggregated CSS link)
I've turned off all the plugins on both sites and at this point I am 99.9% sure the source code formatting has been 'altered' by pagelines.
Does anybody know where/how i can locate the stylesheet I need?
Thanks in advance.
I wonder what to do to change - to increase site speed.
Are there any recommendations on the How´s?
If you check site-speed with https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ the performance of all PL5 sites I check leaves lots of room for improvement (indicaores RED .... approx. 45-50/100) for desktop & mobile)
[attachment=2539:Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 12.06.57 PM.png]
I love your theme overall, and am really happy with how the site is starting to come together. However, I do have a question about how to change the speed at which the Testimonials slider is rotating. I'd like to slow it down, maybe by one or two seconds, but I won't know until I experiment with it.
How do I do this?
I'm always looking at ways to speed up a DMS site in loading in the browser and have been using a plugin for my past few sites with no issues so figured I would share here.
Plugin name is "GZip Ninja Speed Compression" and I have been running it with "WP Super Cache". When either of these is run alone, they work great but together, it really speeds up site load time. I have even noticed it speeding up load times when logged into the DMS editor in Chrome.
I have been using it with Wordpress 4.0 and DMS 22.214.171.124 and have noticed zero issues.
The ONLY problem I experience is I started adding Gzip to my local test sites Master File I install for all new builds but noticed an issue of the site transfer to a live development server (via the Duplicator plugin) not working properly. After testing and removing Gzip from my local install and transferring, it worked fine so I guess it doesn't play well from local to live so best to only install once you have moved it from your local install (not that you need it locally since local installs fly anyway...I was just being lazy and adding plugins I always use to my XAMMP).
Just an fyi!