thanp73

Site broke after recent update

thanp73

I updated pagelines yesterday and the header seem to have gone whacky.  When viewing annuityace.com, phone icon is blown up, sizing and spaces are all messed, and no matter what CSS he uses, the site churns, then spits out garbage.

My developer has thrown up his hands with pagelines as this happens frequently, with each update, and has left the job. 

site  = http://www.annuityace.com/

browser- ie 8 (80 % of my viewers use it unfortunately.

works fine in other browsers

Simon

Well the last update had hardly any css changes, a few fixes maybe but no changes, and nothing header related.

Your site looks fine to me there is no 'blown up phone icon'

Unfortunately none of us have access to a windows XP PC, so if you can screenshot what your seeing we might be able to help.

thanp73

it's not a tool- it's my computer- it's an XP box sittign right on my desk.  as I said, 80% of my viewers are on IE 8.

2013-01-22_1353.png

thanp73

the site will load, initially, then hangs up, then all CSS crashes- you can't navigate from one page to another. it appears to be hanging pullign something from a pagelines theme file (I can't see the whole file string- maybe a page load waterfall would help)

this is after the most recent upgrade

I am currently testing disablign all plugins as well

thanp73

it definitely gets hung up trying to get something from/wp-content/themes/pagelines but I can't see what file is causing the issue

Simon

OK well your 1st shot showed browserlabs thats why i tested that, now im trying to install XP using an old disk and virtualbox.